Monday, October 5, 2009

Hottie in burger king.

My truck is having major problems as of late. I guess that is what
happens when you put 108,000 miles on it in four years. I dropped it
off at my buddies auto shop this morning, then worked for a while.
Lunch te came so I walked from my shop down to the closest burger
king and standing in line in front of me was this beauty. It kind of
looks like a dirty bandage is going across her back, but I think it's
a bra. She proceeded to order two whoppers and a strawberry cheese
cake. I didn't finish my whopper while I watched her put away two with
desert. To top it all off I think she was a lesbian, now I don't have
a problem with gays, but I do have a problem with this chick, nasty.
And her girlfriend was doing everything possible to look like a man. I
don't get it. I have been seeing a lot of lesbian black chicks lately,
and they all really try to look like a dude. I don't get why the
girlfriends don't just date a dude if they want their mate to look
like a dude. Done. well, almost. i have found a new love. it is a forbidden love. the love of a fupa. i found this on collegehumor.com watch it. this chick had a huge one. FUPA VIDEO.

No comments:

Post a Comment